Didn’t get my braces off today but if everything turns out well by next month, I might be getting them off soon. They said I will probably do impressions in 4 weeks. 👍😁
Orthodontist appointment today. I hope I will hear some good news.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - a nice, all-around mauve pink color
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Radiant Blush in Fresh Love - medium, coral pink color w/ a slight shimmer to give a nice glow
(Will continue to update)
Review: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
Ever since I got the ombré hair, my hair was completely fried. It looked super dry and felt dry. It pretty much looked like I had a lot of split ends when truly, I did not. Nothing really worked, at least for long-term results. I was really scared to re-dye my hair because if you color it too many times, it damages your hair. My hair salonist recommended that I re-dye it and I decided to go a reddish brown color, similar to one of Jennifer Love Hewitt’s color. My hair salonist also recommended me the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I have the medium size bottle and it is 5.1 fl oz. I have had this for a month now and I do not think I have used 1/16 of the bottle yet. Keep in mind, I use this every other day.
It is seriously, AMAZING. It does wonders for your hair. It gives my hair so much volume. I notice that it does make my hair shiny, but not greasy looking or feeling. It smells AMAZING! Like cucumber melon. I also notice that my hair has more life into it.
My hair is pretty flat, so I like to go for that tousled look. Usually I will get the tousled look within the next day. Here is how you can achieve it:
- Make sure your hair is damp, not completely wet and not completely dry. Apply 2 pump evenly along the midshaft of your hair down to the ends. Work whatever is left into the roots.
- While you are applying the serum, scrunch up your hair to create volume and tousled hair.
- OPTIONAL!! You could blow dry your hair if you prefer, but make sure it is on the lowest temperature.
I do have to say that this product is quite pricey when I bought it ($22) but Amazon is having a sale for them at this moment! I will have a link down below for you guys. I would definitely repurchase this, but I would want to try out other products first.
Overall Rating: 9/10
On sale right now on Amazon for $7.73: http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Mitchell-Super-Skinny-Serum/dp/B0012X6MQA
That is a freaking steal! So you guys have to try it out <3
(Only have eye makeup on.)